Effective Date: June 2021
The Service may contain links to other websites not owned by us and other websites not owned by us may reference or link to our Service. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website they interact with. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites that we do not own. Visiting these other websites is at your own risk.
The Service may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms. If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Service. You should be aware that personal information you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
We implement reasonable physical, administrative, and technical security measures to protect your personal information. While we take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect via the Services against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission or database is ever fully secure or error free. You should use caution whenever submitting or sharing information through the Service. Please keep your account password confidential to help ensure the security of your personal information.
California Privacy Notice
Personal Information We Collect
During the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
|Category of Personal Information||Examples|
|Identifiers||Name, postal address, password or other unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, phone number|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||Name, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, education, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, medical information|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under federal and California law||Age, national origin, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, or genetic information|
|Commercial information||Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered|
|Biometric information||Health data|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Device information, browser type, operating system, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a user’s interaction with our website or an advertisement|
|Geolocation data||Location information collected automatically from your device or location information you provide when you certain features of our services|
|Sensory data||Audio, electronic, visual, and olfactory information|
|Professional or employment-related information||Current or past job history, company or organization name, job title|
|Inferences drawn from personal information to create a profile about a consumer reflecting preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes||Household or lifestyle information, interests, tastes, and preferences|
|Other information you choose to provide||Photos, videos, and other content and information you provide through the services or in communications with us|
- Facilitate our provision of, and your use, of the Service;
- Develop and improve our products and services;
- Process and respond to your inquiries and requests;
- Provide products and services you request;
- Identify you as a user of the Service;
- Contact and communicate with you, including for marketing purposes;
- Conduct promotions;
- Perform analytics;
- Display relevant advertising;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions and prevent misuse of the Service, monitor against theft, protect our intellectual property or the rights or property of others, and otherwise protect our users and our business; and
- Comply with legal obligations and defend, establish and exercise legal claims.
Disclosure and Sale of Personal Information
Your California Privacy Rights and How to Exercise Them
If you are a California resident, the CCPA provides you with the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Right to Know. You have a right to request that we disclose, no more than twice in a 12-month period:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories and sources from which personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- Right to Delete. You have a right to request that we delete personal information about you that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. If we are required to delete your personal information, then upon receipt of a verifiable request, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records. To exercise this right, you can contact us by phone at 800-537-1063 or by email at email@example.com.